“Well worth the wait”

Two birds one stone cafe
Ranked #8 of 123 Coffee & Tea in Melbourne
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Chapel Street
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Visiting from Scotland, our Melbourne based daughter recommended here as a place to meet some friends from QLD for brekkie. We were very impressed. We had to wait 15 mins for a table at 9.30 on a Saturday morning but that wasn't too bad.
My feta avo mash was very nice and our friends choices were well received. My wife's eggs Benedict with ham hock was presented with a HAIR on it but the very nice young waiter (actor, who knew Glasgow and Edinburgh) noticed it first and immediately whipped it away to be replaced AND immediately offered us 4 hot drinks on the house...great work.
Great vibe about the place and absolutely bursting at the seams....I'd highly recommend

There are newer reviews for Two birds one stone cafe

Reviewed August 4, 2014

My cousins and I turned up for brunch at 11.30am on Sunday and got a seat almost instantaneously outside. Luckily the sun was shining! We were also lucky to nab the seat as others after us had to wait. My slow cooked and crispy skin pork on red cabbage and brioche was absolutely delish! One of my cousins also enjoyed her eggs benedict. The servings were perfect for brunch. Unfortunately the other cousin found her yoghurt panna cotta too sweet and creamy. She could barely finished half the servings.

We'll be back if we're shopping around here again!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Crowded front area with people waiting for a pew…

As much as this irritates the hell out of me the others were prepared to wait..
good food and coffee made the wait worth it

be happy to continue visiting but for the queues…am sure when the next place opens they will dissipate

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great vibe, great service and the food was bloody good. The crispy pork belly was sensational. To top it off it's right next door to Adriano Zumbo's.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Loved the fact that it is so highly recommended and the fact that you had to wait for a table to become free - obviously its reputation precedes it! Great, friendly staff - and the most fantastic breakfasts - tasty and plenty! Best breakfast I think I've ever had!