“Seems to have closed down”
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Seems to have closed down”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My city tours website had no issue taking my money yet on arrival the premises were completly closed down with no signage. There was no answer from the phone number on the site. Now chasing a refund through my bank.
Do not book unless you have spoken to the tour provider first.

Visited January 2014
7 Thank Andy W

Wellington, New Zealand
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Must Do In Melbourne!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was just great! So EASY on the electric bikes, made it accessible to all levels of fitness, and the bikes are so much FUN! You will love hills on them. The guide was very positive, energetic, informative and helpful.
The tour would not be the same without the headsets. So useful in that the tour leader can talk to you all as you are riding, rather than having to wait for everyone to stop and gather around to listen. Also helpful in that with the headsets they can warn you of obstacles/traffic up ahead.
Great to get your bearings around the city and LEARN about the places you are looking at. The guides really do know the city. Plenty of photo opportunities as you go.
Tour covered a good range of places from sporting to cultural & arts, and all in only 3 hours. If you can ride a normal bike you will be fine with the electric bikes. I found the tour to be great value for money. Thank you My City Tours!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank KiwiTrace
pheonix az.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Rain or shine....Electric bike is FUN!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It's the best way to see so much of the city in a short period of time and when you get done, you aren't tired!!!! The electric bike assists you with bursts of speed while peddling or you can use the hand throttle like a scooter.....despite a rainy, misty day, our guide Terry made this a wonderful experience. He took us fun places too far to walk to and with our headsets, he could tell us everything we were seeing as we were cruising by....it's great not to have to stop all the time to explain what you are seeing so you can cover so much more ground. I wondered how many miles we did in the 3 hours.....I want to do it again on a sunny day.....

3 Thank welbyway
Glasgow, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“This is Cool Cycling”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am a keen cyclist, my wife is a bit nervous but we both really enjoyed our tour with Terry. Since the bikes were electric and it was optional how much you wanted to use the facility, then everybody could keep together. Terry was a great leader and was able to keep us all informed through our personal headphone sets. He gave us a very informative and enjoyable 3-4 hr outing and we feel that we know a lot more about Melbourne. PS like many Australians terry is a Big Sports fan !!

1 Thank bobkay67
Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Electric bike tour - must do!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a great tour! Very enjoyable, not much effort required, great sights. The owners/guides Terry and Brian are very friendly and accommodating. I was thrilled to be able to go up inclines without any effort!! The three hours just flew by! Highly recommended.

1 Thank Li_Li