“My City Tours - Electric bike tour around Melbourne”
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I bought a bike tour for my boyfriend Cam through My City Tours, as we both love tours. Even through we are Melbourne locals, we still love to discover new bits of the city. We were amazed to find so many nooks and crannies around Docklands and have found places we will certainly visit again as a result of the bike tour. Scenic and with enthusiastic host Terry, we would recommend this tour to anybody, local or abroad. It is not tiring at all. Electric bikes make it so easy. 3 hrs covered a lot of ground you couldn't cover if you walked or by riding a conventional bike. Thumbs ups to My City Tours!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I am a Melbournian but I tend to avoid doing activities in the city because of parking & traffic, so this was a great way to see all the sites new and old in a fun and enjoyable way. The electric bike is a great way to do it, you can peddle all the way if you like, or have the bike help you along.
You also have headphones and are guided by the very knowledgeable Terry. The day I did it was sunny, blue skies and I took in Melbournes sites with fresh eyes. The three hours went really quickly. There are plenty of stops along the way and you are also given a water bottle by the company. Of course Terry is very safety conscious and you know you are in good hands. I would definately recommend this tour to tourists or aussies alike, it was a very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank dynamiclife
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Spent an amazing three hours today on this fabulous electric bike tour of Melbourne. It was great experiencing our home town from a different perspective. The ebikes are so easy to ride and Terry's excellent commentary through the headphones was so personalised. Definitely recommend this to anyone visiting our beautiful city of Melbourne.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

As a local Melbourne person having seen most the areas already, the attraction was the Electric Bikes - but Terry was able to show and tell us about places I didn't know existed. Using his microphone receiving his commentary via Headphones gave us a real interesting insight and ongoing discussions . .

My recommendation thus for not only visitors, but also locals getting to know their own city.

2  Thank dave b
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went on the bike tour with 2 kids and 3 adults - 1 slightly uncertain re bike riding and the other 4 competent....Terry was extremely accommodating to our needs with an inpromptu lunch stop due to our lack of lunch before the ride.The experience of the electric bike was very interesting and made the 3 hour ride easy compared to doing it on a regular push bike. We all enjoyed it - as Melbourne locals we rode to areas we would normally not have visited.....thanks again (and we'll be sending others on down to Rebecca walk to have a go too....)