“Great Tour - Other comments fully endorsed”
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
Reviewed April 5, 2013

As a local Melbourne person having seen most the areas already, the attraction was the Electric Bikes - but Terry was able to show and tell us about places I didn't know existed. Using his microphone receiving his commentary via Headphones gave us a real interesting insight and ongoing discussions . .

My recommendation thus for not only visitors, but also locals getting to know their own city.

2  Thank dave b

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went on the bike tour with 2 kids and 3 adults - 1 slightly uncertain re bike riding and the other 4 competent....Terry was extremely accommodating to our needs with an inpromptu lunch stop due to our lack of lunch before the ride.The experience of the electric bike was very interesting and made the 3 hour ride easy compared to doing it on a regular push bike. We all enjoyed it - as Melbourne locals we rode to areas we would normally not have visited.....thanks again (and we'll be sending others on down to Rebecca walk to have a go too....)

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Terry guided us around the river and we had a really good time. The bikes are well maintained and can choose between electric or "normal" mountain bike. I strongly recommend it if you have never been to Melbourne or if you want to rediscover the riverside.

1  Thank NicolasBellion
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had an amazing time on the electric bike tour. My hubby and I had a voucher from groupon and owners Peter and Terry were very accomodating about booking a date for our tour considering we had to cancel in November due to a very hot 39 degree day. We are both from Adelaide and made a special trip to do the tour and boy aren't we glad we did! We got to do the electric bike tour and it was so much fun!! There was 8 in the group which was a good small group and we were lucky everyone was so friendly and lovely. We were given lots of info and guidance on how to use the bikes and off we went! Terry was a awesome and enthusiastic tour guide who knew a lot about the city. The tour was well set up as we had headphones so we could hear Terry as we were riding. Would throughly reccommend it to all ages and fitness levels as the electric bike took off the edge of pedalling especially up hills and bridges. I would love to go again but maybe you could incorporate some coffee tours as there are some amazing places in Melbs! Thanks again Peter and Terry!

1  Thank Melbstheplace2B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Finally got to go bike riding with my friends - my terms - electric bike!! We all had so much fun and saw lots of areas we had not been before. Terry was friendly and informative. This is a great fun way to see Melbourne. Would definitely recommend to visitors and locals.

1  Thank DanFam_5