“Great fun”
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I always wanted to ride an electric bike and this bike tour was just the perfect opportunity. It was great fun, these bikes have power and I wouldn't mind getting one myself! There was 3 of us that took the tour and it was excellent. We were able to see different views of Melbourne and learn and see things that we've never seen before courtesy of our tour guide. Great service, great hosts, highly recommended experience to all. I'll definitely be taking this tour again with relatives / friends who come here from overseas :)

2  Thank MicSac

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had great fun on our electric bicycle melbourne tour, thye are very friendly, and see alot of great sites. The bikes are fun to ride, easy to ride, dont need much effort. Would love to do this in Sydney and Brisbane too sometime ive seen http://www.reefbikes.com.au in other parts do this, as well as on the Gold Coast i think a friend has told me.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hired a Mountain Bike with My City Tours the best thing I did when I had time. Great Service and guidance as to where to ride in the city .

1  Thank reger81
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked this tour for four of us and what a terrific day we all had last Saturday doing the 3 hour electric bike tour of Melbourne. There were 11 of us on the tour plus the guide. It was run so well and very enjoyable. Upon arriving you receive headphones with a microphone that you wear so you can hear the guide. You are given some time to test the bikes and feel comfortable before heading off.
Each of sites were clearly explained and the ride was very pleasant. Great for all ages. I would highly recommend this tour and please tell all of your friends. This is exactly the type of tour that Melbourne needs. It's fun, keeps you healthy and you learn more about our lovely Melbourne. Well done guys...Ingrid.

1  Thank Ingy R
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I had been given a voucher for an electric bike ride with My City Tours. Neither of us ride a bke normally and were a bit unsure how we'd go. However, the two guys who run MCT are soooo great that within 5 minutes of meeting at batman park, we were really pumped to get started. They are so lovely and helpful and make sure you feel totally comftortable on the bikes before the group heads off. We had a group of 10 in our ride, which took us down southbank, along the yarra, across to the MCG, back into the city, along stkilda road, up to the docklands, to eihad stadium and back to batman park near the casino - 27 kms in total and with the electric bike's fun system, we hardly broke a sweat. We both live in inner city Melbourne but really got a different view of the city on this tour, we forget how pretty the city is! You don't ride on any roads, just bike trails so it's really safe, and you have headphones on under your helmet so you can hear the guide at the front explaining historical facts about what you're seeing around you. I'd definately recommend this as a fun activity to do in Melbourne, whether you're from here or not. Thanks so much for the experience guys!

1  Thank lola_gorgonzola
PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Thanks for the positive review. We really appreciate it. It was pleasure you as part of our tour group. Take care.