“My City Electric Bike Tours”
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Hi my name is Gayle and we went on the bike tour of Melbourne today which was fantastic. Both Terry and Peter were so nice and made us feel so comfortable from start to finish.The 3 hours went so quickly and we saw some of Melbourne's wonderful sites which include Docklands, MCG, Southbank, Ethihad Stadium, AAMI stadium and heaps more. We also cycled along the Yarra river which was soooo good. Before we started we were given a bottle of water, helmet and a set of headphones so that Terry(our wonderful and very knowledgable guide) could keep us safe and aware of Melbourne landmarks and history. We stopped for a coffee along the way and also a bathroom break.
I would recommend this experience to tourists and also locals as I was able to see Melbourne in a totally different and enjoyable way
Thankyou for a great day out and I will be sure to recommend you to both family and friends.

1  Thank Gayle B
PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

It gave us great enjoyment, having your family to a tour of Melbourne using our electric bikes Gayle. We had lots of fun and I maintain that it is the people in the group that make this a great experience fo all. Very pleased you were able to see Melbourne in a different light. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Our Daughter gave us this voucher as a Christmas present, what a fantastic idea!! We had a great time. We travel to Melbourne often but have never seen some of these areas. Terry was a fantastic host, we were all given head phones which Terry kept us all informed of what was going on.. Highly recommend this activity even for us that are a little older, if you can ride a bike you can ride these

PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas present. We thouroughly enjoyed having you along as part of tour group. Best Wishes - My City Tours

Reviewed February 8, 2013

This tour will show off Melbourne in all its beauty and the hosts are cool guys. Relaxing and fun way to be guided around Melbourne hotspots and off the beaten track attractions.

1  Thank Pitchcontrol
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Sue .C
Went on My City Tours electric bike ride with my friends.
We had a practice run before we took off so everyone felt comfortable on the bikes
We had a brilliant time and the electric bikes were awesome !!!
The tour included wonderful sites such as the Docklands, Fed Square, MCG, along the Yarra,
and the beautiful gardens.
Our guide was Terry who was very informative and alot of fun ..
We had wireless headsets so we were able to listen to Terrys
information as we were ridng along. I would have no hesitation in recommending
this tour to all my other friends as well as anyone else who are looking for an enjoyable ,informative and a fun way in exploring melbourne .

1  Thank Sue C

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Sue. It was so much fun having the " Cartlon Crew" on board with us. Plenty of laughs and such a memorable day:)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Wonderful 3 hour bike tour of Melbourne on electric bikes. Very easy to ride, hardly need to pedal at all. Small group,(12 max) and a friendly knowledgeable guide ,Terry who obviously loves the city he lives in. Very different and fun way to see Melbourne.

1  Thank peta v

What a pleasure is was for us to be so fortunate, to have you do a tour with us Peta. We thoroughly enjoyed having you as part of it. Best Wishes, My City Tours.