“SOOO MUCH FUN!! :D:D A MUST-DO IN MELBOURNE!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“SOOO MUCH FUN!! :D:D A MUST-DO IN MELBOURNE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm a resident of Melbourne but nonetheless, the tour taught me so much more I just absolutely loved it. We went through all the nooks and crannies of Melbourne's CBD, and really got a great feel for the atmosphere. The electric bikes are fantastic! Just put your hand on the throttle and away you go, zooming here there and everywhere. The tour guide was not only incredibly informative, but hilarious and really good fun! I would do it again in a heart beat!

Visited August 2012
5 Thank Demi Lee W
PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Glad you hear you had so much fun Demi. We were very happy to have you and your family on board.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highly recommend!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I went on this tour today and couldn't recommend it highly enough. I had the best day. The electric bikes are so much fun and being that I have lived here all my life seeing beautiful Melbourne on a bike tour was fantastic. Terry and Peter were the nicest funny people and I will bs back.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!

7 Thank Tanstars
Thanks for a great review, Tanstars! It was our pleasure to have you as part of our tour group.
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great way to see Melbourne! I have lived in Melbourne my whole life and had never been to some of the places we discovered on the tour. Our tour guide was funny and very pleasant. Both Terry and Peter were a delight to deal with. Excellent customer service and a GREAT experience!!! Thanks to you both for a wonderful day!

Visited October 2012
9 Thank DrimMelbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Electic Bike fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Wow what a great new concept the Electic bikes are- I took the Electric bike tour which was awsome, riding through the city was a breeze and so much fun. After 3 hours i wasnt even tired considering how much area we had covered. Terry and Peter are great fun, full of handy tips and valuable knowledge. If you are wanting something fun and rewarding this is definatly for you.

Visited October 2012
7 Thank Amanda M
PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Is was our pleasure to have your team ride with us Amanda.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A MUST do.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

What a great way to see an amazing city! I have lived in Melbourne for most of my life, but every time I went into the city I was always in a rush. I never slowed down to see the amazing sites and history the city has to offer. My City Tours is a great way to do this for visitors and people like me who live in Melbourne. The electric bikes are great fun and makes the tour very enjoyable for all ages. This is a MUST do in my book. The operators are very well organised and it’s a very safe ride.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Daniel_Wa
PeteandTerry, Manager at My City Tours, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Very pleased you enjoyed the tour with us Daniel.