“Fantastic Experience!”
Review of My City Tours - CLOSED

My City Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: My City Tours goes places a car can't take you, but further than your feet can. With our environmentally friendly "Electric Bikes" this 3 hour tour will seem effortless. Plus with our wireless headsets and knowledgeable tour guides, you'll never miss a beat. Our tour will showcase the sights and sounds that Melbourne is famous for.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great way to see Melbourne! I have lived in Melbourne my whole life and had never been to some of the places we discovered on the tour. Our tour guide was funny and very pleasant. Both Terry and Peter were a delight to deal with. Excellent customer service and a GREAT experience!!! Thanks to you both for a wonderful day!

9  Thank DrimMelbourne
There are newer reviews for My City Tours

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Wow what a great new concept the Electic bikes are- I took the Electric bike tour which was awsome, riding through the city was a breeze and so much fun. After 3 hours i wasnt even tired considering how much area we had covered. Terry and Peter are great fun, full of handy tips and valuable knowledge. If you are wanting something fun and rewarding this is definatly for you.

7  Thank Amanda M
PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Is was our pleasure to have your team ride with us Amanda.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

What a great way to see an amazing city! I have lived in Melbourne for most of my life, but every time I went into the city I was always in a rush. I never slowed down to see the amazing sites and history the city has to offer. My City Tours is a great way to do this for visitors and people like me who live in Melbourne. The electric bikes are great fun and makes the tour very enjoyable for all ages. This is a MUST do in my book. The operators are very well organised and it’s a very safe ride.

5  Thank Daniel_Wa
PeteandTerry, Manager at My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Very pleased you enjoyed the tour with us Daniel.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I would recommend cycling around Melbourne on electric bikes with My City Tours, had a great time! Covered alot of sights that I would not have seen if I was to walk, train, bus or tram. Operators are very friendly & helpful. Tour is at a great pace, it would be good for all groups - families, couples, friends or just by yourself.

6  Thank Cassandra C
PeteandTerry, Owner at My City Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Glad you had a great time Cassandra.