“Love at first bite...”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Friends had been raving about Banter for months & I was eager to give it a go. I could never have imagined what a precious little treasure this place would turn out to be...service was excellent, engaging wine list, simple italo-style menu that was served to perfection...don't miss an opportunity to experience Banter, it is a fresh & flawless foodie friend that won't disappoint...I can't wait to go again!

2  Thank Donna255100

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I needed to find some where with a good wine list, that had a vegetarian option and a gluten free options for a Friday early evening meal. I was hoping for some where impressive in a casual kind of way. I got it all at Banter perfect service, good wines, good food, nice atmosphere. I have been back with my better half and it was just as good in every respect, we got the wrong salad, they bought the correct salad to the table so we had both and they didnt charge for either, so I will be back especially for that cracking Sangiovese they had on the wine list.

2  Thank Kabwe
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Ate here recently and was very pleasantly surprised. A small but good wine list which was well suited to the food and interesting well made pizzas. If you aren't a pizza fan there are also a few other main dishes, snacks and salads. Add to that it has great service so it is a winner.

2  Thank escoteric
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Clinton, Jasmine and the staff are passionate about wine their wine. So if in doubt, ask them what they would recommend. I'm partial to the lasagne and cabbage salad - when I'm not predictably sharing the Gorgonzola pizza.

2  Thank Graeme K
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great selection of wines by the glass, helpful guidance by friendly staff, and a pizza menu with contemporary flavors, my favorite is the leek and Gorgonzola washed down with a Pinot and then an Argentinian red or two....

1  Thank Matiu B