“View, food, and service excellent”
Review of Boat Restaurant

Boat Restaurant
Ranked #1,593 of 4,295 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Boat Restaurant is right opposite the beach and views of Station Pier and the lights of Williamstown are a wonderful backdrop when dining at this amazing restaurant. The cuisine is Mediterranean/ Greek, the servings are generous and the cost very reasonable. I would recommend that if you want to try it you do so soon as once word gets out as to how good it is it will be hard to get in there. I selected a glass of the Boat Shiraz (which turned into two) as I saw it was a Heathcote wine, which I really like, and it did not disappoint. At $6 per glass it was a bargain. The dips to share were $11 and they were obviously made on the premises as they were full of flavour - the babaghanoush was to die for, as was their own tzatziki. I then had the Morton Bay Bug risotto and it was full of the seafood with garlic, chilli and fresh tomato - absolutely delicious! My dining companion had the mushroom risotto and her praise was high indeed. They also make a great coffee.

1  Thank stfn03