“Great Locatio”
other travelers have booked this property
Southbank Serviced Apartment living area
Southbank Serviced Apartment king bedroom Southbank Serviced Apartment view to city
Check Availability
Southbank Serviced Apartment  second bathroom
Southbank Serviced Apartment  laundry facilities
Southbank Serviced Apartment  living area & view towards Docklands
Southbank two-bedroom apartment Floor Plan
Southbank two-bedroom apartment  pool & tennis court
Southbank two-bedroom apartment entertainment area
Southbank two-bedroom apartment gym
Southbank two-bedroom apartment pool area
Southbank two-bedroom apartment is very close to trams
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Destinati...
“Great Locatio”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I'm from WA and regularly use Stay Central and this is the second time I have used this apartment, and in future I will book it again.
It's the centre location and the easy access to public transport that win it for me. The apartment itself is neat,clean and well furnished, but it's the close proximity of restaurants and shopping that I love.

Jul 23, 2017
Thank you for your great review. I know we are looking after our guests when they continue returning. StayCentral on Whiteman (Cityside) really is a great spot isn't it? You can walk or tram it to anywhere in Melbourne; literally from in front of your building. I too have enjoyed many great nights in restaurants along the nearby Southbank promenade, so I share your fascination with the location.
I look forward to assisting you again.
StayCentral Corporate Apartments Melbourne
Wayne G
“Great location for business and liesure”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This unit was tidy and professionally managed. Tram straight outside, walk to exhibition centre and the river. Will stay here again.

Jul 16, 2017
It is a great location for business and leisure, isn't it? I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it inside and out. We do work hard to make your stay and booking process a seamless one, so it's nice to hear this is noticed by our guests. I look forward to assisting you again in the future.
StayCentral Corporate Apartments Melbourne
dlawrence...
Beechworth, Australia
“Apartment opposite Melbourne Convention Centre”
Reviewed July 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Great location, very clean and well appointed. Very comfortable and we had a great time visiting galleries and attending concerts.

Jul 16, 2017
It's so good to hear that everything was comfortable, clean and well appointed within the apartment, but also that you enjoyed your Melbourne adventures as well. This apartment is so close to the Arts Precinct, major entertainment and sporting venues and the CBD that you just can't go wrong; not to mention Southbank Boulevard. I hope we see you again (with your returning-guest discount)!
Cheers,
StayCentral Melbourne Serviced Apartments
chrisL852...
Melbourne, Australia
“Location location”
Reviewed May 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Perfect spot for river, exhibition and convention centres. Casino restaurants and shopping all on door step. Speedy response to any enquiries would stay here again.

May 12, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed the apartment, the location and the service so much Chris. We do try hard to please.

I hope you join us again. You might even want to try one of our many CBD locations; just for a bit of variety?

Cheers,
StayCentral Long Stay Apartments
_pellegri...
Perth, Australia
“Comfortable & Convenient Stay in Southbank”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Comfortable stay for family of four. We visited Melbourne for Grand Prix, theatre show, shopping and great dining. Our Staycentral apartment was in a fabulous location for all these activities. Tram stop was ideal and South Wharf DFO only 5 minute walk! Great views from balcony!

Mar 29, 2017
It is perfect for four isn't it, with the two bathrooms? I'm just glad you found your apartment to be very comfortable, and the location to be so convenient. I hope we will see you again; perhaps in one of our many different locations and unique apartments around inner Melbourne.
StayCentral Apartments Melbourne
Cosmopoli...
“Fabulous place and great customer service”
Reviewed November 27, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I have stayed in several StayCentral apartments and I keep returning because they are always predictably good to relax in, and I always enjoy my stay. Apart from the great location so close to Southbank promenade restaurants and the city shopping just across the river, the Cityside apartment is just fabulous. The king bed is magnificent; as are the big TV and city views, and I actually use the long pool at this location. The service I always receive from Chris the manager is amazing. Nothing is too much trouble. Any issues that do come up are attended to very quickly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything we needed was there but the king bed was fabulous
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 27, 2016
It was great to see you back again Pauline. We work very hard to make your stay as easy and relaxing as possible. I'm glad you like our different locations so much. I think our guests love the variety and the choice. I am sure you will like our new, boutique Flinders Lane apartment. I look forward to assisting you with your next stay.
StayCentral
Tamila A
Adelaide, Australia
“Great place to stay :)”
Reviewed October 12, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We loved staying here :) it was the best place we've stayed at when travelling. It had everything we needed and was in a great location :)
The only issues are the bedroom window seals must be replaced, the on suite needs a door handle and the dryer needs the squeek fixed as it's very loud.

Oct 12, 2016
Thank you for telling us about these issues. We often don't know about things like this unless a guest tells us. The door handle is only decorative of course, because the door is actually behind the walk-in robe between the bedroom and the private ensuite. We will fix this when we do the refurbishment of this apartment in the near future.
The window seals and clothes dryer will certainly be checked.

I'm glad you loved Cityside. The owners spared no expense in preparing it, and it is such a great place to stay. With pool, tennis court and a balcony with a great city view, it is so close to the Southbank Promenade and all its restaurants and shops.
Owner/manager
StayCentral
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing