“Home Away from Home”
other travelers have booked this property
The Living area The well equipped kitchen - dishwasher, microwave, dryer, washer, and oven/cooktop
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The Living area
The delightful garden
Exterior
Brunswick Street - overflowing with great places to shop, eat and drink
Edinburgh gardens - great kids' playground, walks, and public barbecues
The (iconic) Fitzroy pool is very close by (5 min walk)
The Fairfield Boathouse - hire rowing boats and canoes, walk by the Yarra river, and eat at the lovely cafe
Melbourne city at night
Carlton Gardens housing the Royal Carlton Gardens housing the Exhibition Building & Melbourne Museum
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Burmis
Wellington
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Our family - grandparents, parents and granddaughter - stayed at The Loft for 5 nights in April. We felt immediately at home in this lovely apartment, and enjoyed our stay immensely. Situated in a quiet street off a very busy street, we were pleasantly surprised that the Loft was so quiet, yet so convenient to the many restaurants in Fitzroy, shopping and the city. We were delighted to have the option to cook meals in the beautifully equipped kitchen, and often had our daughter and husband for dinner - we found the living area more than adequately comfortable for the seven of us. We appreciated the friendly welcome from Katrina, with fresh bread and milk provided, and also the excellent service Katrina gave, making the booking process easy and straightforward. I can thoroughly recommend the Loft and look forward to staying again.

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bunbury western Australia
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apr 24, 2014
Thanks to you too Lyn. Lovely having you to stay at your special occasion. Warm regards, Katrina
Melbourne
Reviewed April 10, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 10, 2014
Note to all readers: The Loft is in North Fitzroy not Brunswick.

Hi Jessica, so glad you loved The Loft so much and had such a lovely stay. Please come again. Warm regards Katrina
USA
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Feb 12, 2014
Thanks Nancy. I really liked to hear that it felt like home - always nice when you're traveling. Hope to hear from you again. Warm regards, Katrina
Auckland
Reviewed January 29, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Jan 29, 2014
Thanks so much. We are very fortunate to have such lovely guests staying with us!
Gladstone
Reviewed December 31, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Dec 31, 2013
Thanks for your helpful review. Hope you come to stay again. Warm regards, Katrina
NSW
Reviewed December 31, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Dec 31, 2013
Fantastic to hear and you are very welcome! Warm regards, Katrina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing