“Enjoy a fantastic dinner and have the kids love it too!”
Review of Sally's Kitchen

Sally's Kitchen
Ranked #155 of 4,071 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Serving up house made local ingredients for breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday, after work drinks and dinner Thursday and Friday and breakfast and brunch Saturday morning. Breakfast choices include truffle scramble eggs, savoury mince on toast, porridge, and granola. Lunch and dinner choices include house made pasta and gnocchi, scotch fillet and seasonal specials and soups. Kitchen open for breakfast Monday through Friday 7 AM - 11 30 AM Saturday 9AM - 1 30 PM Kitchen open for Lunch Monday through Friday 12 PM - 2 PM Kitchen open for Dinner Thursday and Friday 5PM - 9PM
Brisbane
“Enjoy a fantastic dinner and have the kids love it too!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We returned to Sally's Kitchen again recently on our stay in Melbourne. In fact the kids loved the last visit so much they said we had to go back!

Sally's Kitchen didn't disappoint - lovely food, friendly staff and the kids were made to feel welcome. My husband and I enjoyed a delicious meal in a lovely environment and the kids ordered three servings of chips (they had other food too but they love the chips so much). Nice sized meals and good selection of wines. We all had dessert as it was very tempting and were all pleased we did. Kids said it had to be on the list when we next visit Melbourne again and we absolutely agree!

1 Thank don11Brisbane

Melbourne, Australia
“Can't walk passed Sal's without grabbing a mocha”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I head to Sal's every day to get my morning fix and can't go passed a mocha. The chocolate they use is amazing! I always feel very welcome and am greeted by a friendly smile from the ladies on the coffee machine. I have eaten here once for lunch and can definitely say the meatballs are a great light meal, reasonably priced. I take all of my friends and work colleagues here as much as possible and would love to check out more of their food menu!

2 Thank Melbournefoodie_Amy
Mt Gambier
“Family breakfast ”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at Mantra on the Park so were only a short walk away & after reading raving reviews we decided to head there for breakfast.
Service was friendly & the food tasty.. I wouldn't go as far to say the best breakfast in Melbourne however it was nice. Generous size but be prepared to pay for it. 2 of our girls ordered bacon & cheese sandwiches at $11 each (just over $100 in total for a family of 5)

Melbourne, Australia
“SPOT ON!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I enjoyed a delightful meal at Sally's Kitchen this week. The seafood chowder was outstanding and perfect for lunch on a cold Melbourne day, warmed me right up. I also tried the dark chocolate mousse with cherry ripe which was deee-licious, a short macchiato to accompany this also went down well. The efficient yet friendly staff made for a pleasant dining experience and I will definitely be returning!

Brandon, Florida
“Tasty! ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Very tasty! My husband and I truly enjoyed our breakfast sandwich. Friendly staff. Only downfall was the amount of food. My husband is a big man and very small serving for the cost.