“SPOT ON!”
Review of Sally's Kitchen

Sally's Kitchen
Reserve with
Sally's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #152 of 4,023 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Serving up house made local ingredients for breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday, after work drinks and dinner Thursday and Friday and breakfast and brunch Saturday morning. Breakfast choices include truffle scramble eggs, savoury mince on toast, porridge, and granola. Lunch and dinner choices include house made pasta and gnocchi, scotch fillet and seasonal specials and soups. Kitchen open for breakfast Monday through Friday 7 AM - 11 30 AM Saturday 9AM - 1 30 PM Kitchen open for Lunch Monday through Friday 12 PM - 2 PM Kitchen open for Dinner Thursday and Friday 5PM - 9PM
Melbourne, Australia
“SPOT ON!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I enjoyed a delightful meal at Sally's Kitchen this week. The seafood chowder was outstanding and perfect for lunch on a cold Melbourne day, warmed me right up. I also tried the dark chocolate mousse with cherry ripe which was deee-licious, a short macchiato to accompany this also went down well. The efficient yet friendly staff made for a pleasant dining experience and I will definitely be returning!

• Visited July 2014

Brandon, Florida
“Tasty! ”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Very tasty! My husband and I truly enjoyed our breakfast sandwich. Friendly staff. Only downfall was the amount of food. My husband is a big man and very small serving for the cost.

Australia
“Nice fresh food, service with a smile.”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We ordered the eggs benedict with asparagus spears. The meal was lovely and fresh. The tables were a bit too small for the big plates, coffee, glass of water, but other than that it was busy and yet the service was friendly and good. The food arrived sooner than expected.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank mhclm
“Omg!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best breakfast we have eaten in melbourne. The service was extremely friendly and catered for our children who were told and I quote 'we can make you anything you'd like'. Nothing was a hassel.
We will definitely be back. ...most likely tomorrow morning!

1 Thank Sweetlife4
Perth, Australia
“Terrific spot for lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Went here for lunch after reading the enthusiastic reviews, and my high expectations were surpassed. I chose the lamb salad special - rocket, pomegranate, and goats cheese complemented the tasty lamb. Service was friendly and attentive, and the place has a welcoming feel. I am only in Melbourne for the day, but wish I lived closer - I'd eat here often!

• Visited June 2014