“Terrific spot for lunch”
Review of Sally's Kitchen

Sally's Kitchen
Ranked #159 of 4,067 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Description: Serving up house made local ingredients for breakfast and lunch Monday to Friday, after work drinks and dinner Thursday and Friday and breakfast and brunch Saturday morning. Breakfast choices include truffle scramble eggs, savoury mince on toast, porridge, and granola. Lunch and dinner choices include house made pasta and gnocchi, scotch fillet and seasonal specials and soups. Kitchen open for breakfast Monday through Friday 7 AM - 11 30 AM Saturday 9AM - 1 30 PM Kitchen open for Lunch Monday through Friday 12 PM - 2 PM Kitchen open for Dinner Thursday and Friday 5PM - 9PM
Perth, Australia
“Terrific spot for lunch”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Went here for lunch after reading the enthusiastic reviews, and my high expectations were surpassed. I chose the lamb salad special - rocket, pomegranate, and goats cheese complemented the tasty lamb. Service was friendly and attentive, and the place has a welcoming feel. I am only in Melbourne for the day, but wish I lived closer - I'd eat here often!

• Visited June 2014

“A secret worth telling!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I were looking for something that was not the usual same old "trendy" place to eat. Neither of us are keen on the usual asian/indian fare, and were not keen to pay a lot for something that was just okay. Sally's Kitchen - a quiet place ticked every box for us. The food was excellent. Yes they are organic and cater for gluten free, but don't be put off by that. I had the home-made gnocchi with Napoli sauce which was a melt in the mouth delight. My husband had the Scotch fillet steak with chips and aioli - again a beautifully cooked delight. As were were enjoying our mains we both agreed that we needed to order the home-cooked apple crumble with home-made vanilla ice-cream - 15 minutes required for the cooking. Again we were not disappointed - what a great way to finish on a cool night!!! Thoroughly recommend to anyone wanting an absolute treat in respect of presentation and quality of food, at very reasonable prices in a restaurant that will not disappoint.

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dietary requirements catered for and expectations exceeded”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My friend let me know of this great CBD cafe that could cater for our gluten free and fructose free dietary requirements, which is a rarity in the CBD, I was blown away by the friendly service, delicious harpuka and mixed greens lunch, decor and ambiance and I felt great afterwards.
We will be definitely back again.

1 Thank fructosefreediner
Melbourne, Australia
“Delightful”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Enjoyed a fantastic Salmon Panini at Sally’s last week. It’s great to see new tasty treats appearing on the counter...

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“treats”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The friand I picked up with my coffee at Sally's this morning was so tasty I couldn't resist the banana muffin for an afternoon treat!

• Visited May 2014