Very convenient location - five minute walk to two tram routes or the train. Rooms were average but needed an update. Bathroom door knob was stuffed so they just stuck push/pull signs on it. Any time a guest smoked outside we copped the stench of it through the air conditioner. Deep clean needed behind furniture (extremely dusty). Staff moved clean towels around in shopping trolleys and folded them on conference room tables. Rooms could do with more secure locks. Overall, not bad for the money and suprisingly quiet for the location. Staff were pleasant enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 12 minutes walk from the beach. Located outside the Melbourne city center, this motel offers spacious accommodation along with free WiFi and parking. It is 1 km away from Zoological Gardens and Royal Park. Park Squire Motor Inn and Serviced Apartments offers modern rooms and apartments fitted with color TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each self-contained apartment includes cutlery, utensils and a microwave. From Park Squire, it is less than a 5-minute drive to the Melbourne Zoo. Queen Victoria Market is 3 km away. Tram 57 and 59 stop right outside the motel. North Melbourne is a great choice for travelers interested in markets, convenient public transport and city trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Squire Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Squire Motor Inn And Serviced Apartments
- Park Squire Motor Inn & Serviced Apartments Hotel Melbourne
- Park Squire Hotel Serviced Apartments