We stay there on a Saturday night in a room overlooking a laneway. There is an Irish Pub Birdie O'Reillys at the end of the laneway which is open until 6am there are people using the laneway as a toilet, to fight, to do lines of cocaine and most of all to shout at each other all night long, its a fasinating insight into the night life of Melbourne but if you want to sleep stay somewhere else. The room may have been OK if the soundproofing was effective which it was not. Parking is inconvient, best stay elsewhere if you have a car
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting spacious, contemporary designed one and two bedroom apartments, Mantra 100 Exhibition offers guests maximum comfort in the heart of Melbourne's cosmopolitan CBD. Surrounded by Melbourne's famous fashion boutiques, theatres and restaurants, the hotel offers modern apartments with quick and easy access to popular entertainment and sporting venues. The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Rod Laver Arena and Federation Square are just a few. The hotel's spacious apartments are all stylishly furnished and featuring air-conditioning, LCD Televisions with digital channels and Foxtel stations, stereo's with iPod docking stations and CD player, kitchenette, laundry facilities, lounge and dining areas Mantra 100 Exhibition Street delivers contemporary accommodation in the heart of Melbourne, ideal for business travellers, holiday makers, short-term and long-term guests. For your comfort, the hotel and all apartments at Mantra 100 Exhibition Street are strictly non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra 100 Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra 100 Exhibition Melbourne
- Mantra 100 Exhibition Hotel Melbourne