1,565 results
All reviews double tree flinders street warm cookies opposite the train station great location on arrival building next door king room fed square central location rooms are small yarra river the heart of the city upon check south bank checking in would stay again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently had the pleasure of staying here for one night to attend an event in the city. The check in and check out were quick and easy with friendly staff graciously helping us out with any questions we had.

The hotel itself is in a great location for getting around Melbourne with Flinders St Station just across the road and only a short walk down to Southbank and Fed Square. The midday check out is also greatly appreciated so you can have a lazy start to the morning if need be.

Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bethany W

It is great to see that our central location and the hospitality provided by our team helped make your stay in Melbourne a great experience.

I hope that we are able to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Service was fantastic! Christian was so attentive and helped us with storing our luggage. He took the time to explain to us how the free tram works and even walked outside to show us where the stop was. Nostalgia at the bar was wonderful! Paige at the front desk was helpful and patient. Great team! Thank you! They are a great example of why I’m a loyal Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond member.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear Miska01

I am delighted to see as a valued Lifetime Dismond member that you were well looked after and enjoyed the service provided by our team.

I hope that we are able to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. Simple & small practical lobby & restaurant. The room was small. But the facilities and amenities are standard of this hotel chain so those were great! I was out working most of the time so the small room didn’t really bothered me. The best part is the fantastic looking location! Located in front of the major train station and very near to the federation square. Few minutes walk to the Southbank Promenade and shopping areas.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Yusoff N
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Yusoff N

Thank you taking the time to post a review following you recent stay with us on business.

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the convenience of our very central Melbourne location.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This hotel is funky and well appointed. The staff were friendly and capable. The room I had was a fair size, but faced a wall. Television was so-so. The bathroom was nice, the bed comfortable etc. It is very close to Flinders street station, a number of backpacker hostels, a supermarket, bottle shop etc, and this location seems to attract certain types of people, so if you are intimidated by the indigent, street punks and the like, this hotel may not suit you.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business
GarryL278, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Melbourne - Flinders Street, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Dear Lawrence O

I am pleased to see in general that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we are able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Needed a hotel close to CBD .. went over for an AFL grand final. Had a restaurant.. able to walk to lots of attractions.. public transport readily available security good.. clean & tidy.. would book again

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Dorothy C

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us during the AFL Grand Final.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.