“Comfy and convenient”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Southbank Bayviews serviced apartment king bedroom
Southbank Bayviews  serviced apartment modern comfortable dining area
Southbank serviced apartment laundry facilities
Bayviews Floor plan
Southbank Serviced Apartment Gym
Southbank Serviced Apartment view of court, pool bbq
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kate H
“Comfy and convenient”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Plenty of room to truly relax and unwind. Close to the city and restaurant options were great. Car park, washing machine and full kitchen made it all that much better. Would be a nice apartment for a long stay.

Aug 14, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed the apartment and the location Kate. We only accept good apartments and good locations at StayCentral, and our guests keep validating our selection policy.
It's interesting that you commented on long stays here, as we do quite a bit of that, and we reward our long-stay guests with lower rates too!
I look forward to seeing you again, with your returning-guest discount.
Cheers,
Chris McDonald
StayCentral (long & short-stay) Apartments Melbourne
Freeradic...
“Perfect Location & Excellent furnished apartment with everything you need”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This great apartment is spacious, comfortable and clean, with access to Pool and Gym. Also perfectly located to Trams and Southern Cross Station, and also walking distance to the best restaurants Southbank can offer. Definitely staying here again and recommending family and friends to do the same!

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for your review George. I always loved this large apartment with the king bed and massive TV. You just don't get a 75sqm one-bedroom apartment these days; especially with all the facilities this one has. I'm really glad you enjoyed the location as well. We have stayed there many times just for the atmosphere of the nearby Southbank Promenade at night. It is just so enjoyable. I look forward to seeing you again with your returning-guest discount. Don't forget that we have multiple locations around central Melbourne. You may want to try one of these for a bit of variety next time?
Cheers,
Chris McDonald,
StayCentral long stay apartments
Evangelin...
Hong Kong, China
“Clean and convenient”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This place is clean and convenient. Close to a lot of attractions and you can enjoy leisure walk at the Southbank anytime. Good place.

Jun 10, 2017
Bayviews has always been a favourite apartment and location for those who want to be close to the city and the arts precinct around St Kilda Road. I'm glad that you were happy with all the appointments inside the apartment as well. We work hard to make your stay as easy and comfortable as possible.

It's no problem for us to reply to you quickly. I travel a lot, and I know how important it is to be able to receive assistance promptly when it is needed.

If you return to Melbourne, please note that we have multiple apartments in many inner city locations, and we have both Long Stays and Short Stays available.

Chris.
StayCentral Melbourne Serviced Apartments.
PT_Trendy
Perth, Australia
“Fabulous location with parking and amenities”
Reviewed May 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

For the couple of days in Melbourne on a mixed work/private trip, this was the perfect place. Space and facilities (secure car park, washing machine, full kitchen etc) to drop my gear and spread out a bit. Presentable enough to have a friend meet me there before we walked into town (300-400m). Really appreciated the washing powder, the pegs and the wifi. It will be on my list when I come back for more than 1 night.

May 31, 2017
Missed the shopping trolley? Ha ha. You got everything else. Well done! Very glad you enjoyed it so much Peter. Our Kavanagh St apartment is a favourite property and location. I'm pleased to hear that the internet measured up to someone who works in the industry too! Hope to see you again with your returning guest discount.
Chris McDonald
StayCentral (long term and short term) Apartments Melbourne
Bladingir...
Melbourne, Australia
“A beautiful, spacious, well-managed king bed apartment close to everything”
Reviewed March 19, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

StayCentral has won me over again. I stay in the city from time to time, and returned recently to an old favourite at Southbank; the one called Bayviews. They have a few different ones, but this one is close to the Southbank Promenade that I love to wander through at night, and it is just so relaxing here. Between the big bed and the huge TV to watch my Netflix on, I can look out over the world from the big windows and just chill out. One day I might even try out the pool downstairs, but not yet. I’m already looking forward to the next stay at one of their new apartments that Chris the manager was telling me about. BTW, Chris and the team always look after you really well.

Mar 19, 2017
We can have no higher praise than for a guest of ours to keep returning. I'm glad you like the big new TV. We are putting these and new appliances in all of our apartments now. I look forward to assisting you with your next stay; perhaps in one our newest additions in town or nearby.
Chris,
Owner/manager,
StayCentral Apartments
David K
Toowoomba, Australia
“Excellent location, clean and modern.”
Reviewed February 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Very clean, with comfortable bed. Would recommend it for close proximity to all good things in Melbourne.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Feb 16, 2016
I'm glad you enjoyed the apartment and the location David; especially the bed. We have them custom-made for comfort.
I hope we see you again with your returning-guest discount.
Chris
Malbyron
“Good location to access CBD”
Reviewed October 13, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Well maintained apartment with carpark. Close to CBD. Good ammenities - gym, pool, etc. Good views. .

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Oct 14, 2014
This apartment has everything hasn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed both this one and the Brunswick apartment before it.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing