Lowest prices for your stay
$81
Vio.com
$65
Fully refundable before Sat, Mar 2
1,449 results
All reviews southern cross station bourke st room was clean good size central location
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2019

The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. The room was spacious enough. The bed was very comfortable. The only thing I didn't like was having to step up into the bath to have a shower. I much prefer a shower that you walk into.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank MichaelH5867
Ibis3030, General Manager at Melbourne Hotel CBD, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear Michael

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your experience with us we do appreciate.

We hope to in the future be able to make modifications in the bathrooms.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

We had a nice stay at this hotel. We stayed in a standard twin room which was clean and comfortable. The beds were dreamy and we had great nights sleep! Friendly and accommodating staff. The hotel is in a convenient location within walking distance to Spencer station and outlets, as well as eateries, supermarkets and Bourke street mall.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank js4rq
Ibis3030, Front Office Manager at Melbourne Hotel CBD, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2019

Dear js4rq.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about your recent stay.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our Ibis Sweet Bed. They are a guest favorite.

It is always rewarding for the team to receive positive comments.

This encourages them to keep up the great work.

Zoe Parker
Front Office Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2019

If you are after a clean, comfortable, basic hotel in a good location this is it. We had a couple functions in town on Thursday and Friday and needed somewhere for the night. As a value for money hotel with a breakfast this was just the ticket.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank peterkA1439XK
Ibis3030, General Manager at Melbourne Hotel CBD, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Dear Peter

Thank you for your valuable feedback we do appreciate it.

It is wonderful to hear we suited your needs for a short visit to Melbourne.

Look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 30, 2019

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Ibis3030, General Manager at Melbourne Hotel CBD, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Reviewed June 30, 2019

I stayed here for four nights. The hotel seemed very new. My room was comfortable, and I had a good sleep. I think I was on a mid-floor and had quite a nice outlook on to the other buildings. The rooms are not huge but it had everything I needed. I was happy with the price/value. It was in a good part of town and I could walk to where I needed. Finally, there were plenty of food options in this part of town. Enjoyed my stay here and I would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Collin B

Dear Collin

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay we do appreciate.

The hotels location is very central for a city stay.

We hope to see you again soon.