“Delish!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant twice now and have enjoyed both trips. Delicious cocktails with a happy hour from 5-8pm! Yummy food that is filling and priced well. The staff are very friendly and attentive. Great atmosphere! Definitely recommend :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

As a visitor from Sydney we had heard all about Melbourne's laneways, so we were keen to experience Hardware Lane and Amigos in particular. We sat inside as rain threatened and found lots of colour and atmosphere. The happy hour Margarita's were a very good way to kick off the night accompanied by a salsa dip with corn chips. My husband had a faijita which looked good and I can recommend the special burrito which was huge.

The prices are on the high side but we enjoyed the overall experience. I found the service friendly and good.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Was pretty disappointed all round.. And not usually a complainer however, our entree's came out in just shy of an hour.. The couple next to our received complimentary nachos & dip even though we waited longer... The food did taste great, however the portion sizes were woeful for what you paid. I usually cannot eat all of my meal, however I almost felt like eating the plate, and my partner was left starving! Way too over packed for the service they intended to provide, and the price for the portion sizes were terrible. We felt ripped off! Will never go back again when visiting Melbourne.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Service was amazing! We had a server called Brian who was the best server I have ever had. He was helpful and attentive. He was so friendly and just over all amazing. Food was nice and I enjoyed it but could have been better. Cocktails were amazing. We missed happy hour but were given happy hour prices ($10 a cocktail) anyway.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had both breakfast and dinner in the same day. We had fantastic service from all staff. Food was really good, best Mexican we have had out. Great cocktails and tequila. Needs a larger beer list being the only downfall.