Open today: Closed

from $21.50
from $29.56
from $80.70
More Info
All reviews headline act funny night comedy club enjoyable night great comedy stand up comedy north melbourne acts comedian hughes hilarious stage material heaps tram cbd
Reviewed October 4, 2018

The night was reasonably entertaining. The MC was my favourite! The lounge was a weird set up. Long tables longwise from the stage, meaning you were twisting to watch the acts. Good cocktails. We walked fro Southern Cross station.

1  Thank Mannianne
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to go to a Comedy Club as I always like a good laugh. On the other hand, my wife was more ho hum about the idea BUT I believe she was converted on the night. Have not heard her laugh sooooo much but in saying that I do wish comedians didn't feel that they needed to use the 'F' bomb sooooooooo much. We also bought tickets which included dinner and while we had a limited choice of the menu (which was unknown to us when we ordered the tickets on line) the food was terrific. We ordered salt n pepper calamari (shared), gnocchi lamb ragu, chicken bocconcini and chocolate volcano cake (shared) and we both loved it. Was a wonderful night and we both (I mean both) enjoyed it immensely. If in Melbourne again we will definitely go there and enjoy another laughter filled night with food food . . . . . . . Hughesy, Limho and Tommy Little - you were all amazing.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Came here one night for comedy night and my friend and I had a great night. The food was very good. MC was fantastic, I think he was my highlight!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our night here, the comedians were hilarious especially Gab Rossi. Drinks are reasonably priced as well.

The only down side is the venue is located in a bit of a dodgy area, felt a bit uneasy while waiting out the front...

1  Thank TwoFrews
Reviewed March 18, 2018

the staff were helpful and efficient with their service, the acts ranged from very good to just ok but the name of the beast so over all a great night was had for my wife and my self.

Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Staff were good from the get go. The only mistake we made was to get there a little early as we wound up in the “suicide seating” (front row). The acts were pretty gentle on us though. Excellent calamari as an entre, an ok Chicken Parmy. Great service and quality acts, we will be back again next time in Melbourne!

Reviewed February 6, 2018

Iv'e been to a couple of comedy clubs in the UK so have a little experience in this kind of venue.
My son and daughter in law took us to this one for a night out soon after we hand landed in Aus. I'm not sure whether it was the jet lag, the misunderstood Australian jokes, the constant use of the "C" word in every sentence but I certainly didn't find it very entertaining.
The place is in old cinema / theater by the looks and has certainly seen better days. I have being stuck to the carpet, when i'm standing near a bar! The drinks were ok, pretty basic but not to expensive. The food on the other hand was not good and was way over priced.
There was a mixed crowd. A certain section thought it was great to continuously heckle, which kind of ruined the acts we saw. The rest were twenty somethings, getting drunk and laughing at such topics as racism and pedophilia!
Was this really the best that the Australian comedy circuit had to offer? I doubt it.
We left before the headline act. Couldn't stand any more.
For the record in 51, male and have seen and heard it all over the years. Nothing usually offends me but this place kind of did.
I wont be back...

1  Thank gossyboy
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Got the tickets given to us for a gift and went with a few mates. Definitely thankful I got this gift. Great place to go for several laughs.

We got there after 6.30pm for dinner, which was $35 for one entree and one main meal per person which is alright value I would think due to the nice quality of the meal.
The show started after 8pm and there were 5 different comedians that got up on the stage to do their bit. Each one with a different style comedy but each one was able to make us laugh heaps.
I saw that you can purchase a $50 gold card from them which allows access for two people for 12 months unlimited entry any nights, which is good to get if you want to go regularly.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Was first person to arrive and was told the details of how things worked which is great when your on your own and its your first time at a stand up comedy show, food was fantastic! Can really recommend the spicy wedges as they are a meal in themselves even though they are shown in the snack section! Comedy was great haven't laughed so hard in a long time with the comedians and MC engaging the crowd it really drew you in

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Booked in advance for dinner and show. Comedy was great, food OK (GF options available) and drinks affordable so the whole evening was good value. Advised to arrive for doors opening at 6:00, dinner at 6:30 and show at 8:00 but times were very liberal. Most patrons arrived much later without issue, and show didn't start until 8:30ish. Early arrival did mean a seat right up the front ✔️ . Comedy program went pretty solidly for about 1hr 45mins. Agree with reviewer Mick A. in that the door "greeter" was very deadpan and seemed quite disinterested and unwelcoming.