“Stunning taste lovely service”

Kobe Jones Riverside Teppanyaki
Ranked #536 of 4,071 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Warragul, Victoria
“Stunning taste lovely service”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Tried a coupon deal at Kobe Jones for the $100.00 crab lovers feast. We had a lovely meal, the highlights being the crab salad wrapped in king fish and flamed with special sauce. The Alaskan crab was also delicious. The crepe Suzette was very yummy. The service was excellent albeit it was a quiet Monday, however the chef was very informative and all in all it was a very pleasant dinning experience.

• Visited April 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Not impressed”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

In a nut shell, purchased a 1/2 price scoopon deal for the crab feast which cost $99 for two people (full price was $100 per person) and it wasn't even worth $20. The highlight was to be the crab legs which were that dry and tasteless that it wasn't even worth the effort of getting the crab out of the shell. I'm sure the crab legs had been frozen (some time ago I might add) and the chef didn't seem to like his job either.. Very disappointed and would never return.

• Visited April 2013
“Lunch special worth a try”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

The lunch special is a great way of sussing out the restaurant. Great value quick lunch. Only one person on hand to take orders and answer phone bookings which meant our quick lunch wasn't so quick.

melbourne
“True Japanese food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The location was nice on the river, and the staff were accommodating. Unfortunately it was over 40 degrees the day we went and the air conditioning did not cope and the room was quite warm. The food came in quite small serves and was tasty, we could have had more each, however it was quite expensive. I think if you enjoy seafood this restaurant would provide a lot of tasty options, if you are looking to spend quite a bit per head. Overall it was a nice meal but beyond our price range.

Visited January 2013
Melbourne
“Stunning”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a voucher for a 9 course seafood degustation. My 9 year old son, my husband and I attended on a Friday night.
It was stunning. I cannot fault the service; the food plating was spectacular and the taste of every dish - delicious. It would have to be the best Japanese dining experience I have had.
It's in such a great location, but it's not busy, such a shame. I am glad I had a voucher as it is quite expensive, however for a special occasion it's definitely worth the splurge.
We were very well looked after, we loved it, Thanks Kobe Jones!

• Visited August 2012