“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We opted for the " just feed me" option and was so glad we did. We had some mixed palates at our table and Chin Chin delivered something for everyone. They kept it coming until we were defeated. Everything was tasty and a little different. Waiting for your table in the bar is an easy ask.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,607)

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Chin Chin is a great place for groups to eat and drink. However, I found the food to be far too sweet and unauthentic. Nevertheless, it's a cool and popular spot but I'd rather eat elsewhere.

2  Thank RockYu
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We've learned the trick now: go later and sit at the bar. In this case, Sunday 8 pm, no wait. How long for a table? 1.5 hours. Bar is just fine, thank you very much.
To be honest, the appetizers didn't quite hit the mark. The presentation was excellent, but the crabcake was too salty, and the flavors of the lamb overhemled. They redeemed themselves with the bbq salmon in babana leaf. The fish melted in your mouth and the curry and spice complemented the fish perfectly.
I also loved the palm sugar ice cream. It was nice to strart, then surprised you with the bitter lime sauce, oh about the third bite. Suddenly the ice cream went from nice to interesting.
All said, some hits some misses but the hype was deserved.

1  Thank C C
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I went there on 25/10/13 (Friday) around 7 something and its full until 10pm. I have to leave. I tried to call for booking before i go but they don't accept booking for less certain number of ppl. The second time I went there on 27/10/13 (Sunday) around 2-3pm. I was told to wait for 30-45mins. The serving time is relatively fast and the food are quite nice.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Amazing food that is unbelievable for modern Thai.restaurant.It is busy every day of the week and can require a wait for a table, but is worth it.they alloy you to wait at the bar and have a drink if it is busy which is nearly always.We had to wait on a Tuesday night.The food is divine with great flavors and the wine is also great.The best Thai in town with great atmosphere..Food is very well priced!!