“Worst customer service”

TunzaFun Harbour Town Docklands
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I recently purchased a 'scoopon' (from a discount website) for tunzafun in docklands. After travelling over an hour to get there and realising I had forgotten the voucher we thought to ask the staff what to do. I had the barcode number I could access on my phone. The guy we spoke to was INCREDIBLY rude, did not offer to help us in any way at all and could not offer any alternative or even recommend somewhere close by that might have a printer. Luckily there are lots of other fun things to do at harbour town and we still had a nice day.

We struggled to find time to make the journey back, and without realising the voucher expired half way through school holidays...I called to see if we could still use it if we came in today (4 days out of date) and explained the first story. This lady was even, all she said was 'No' and then hung up. No apology, explanation or suggestions. Not even a goodbye.

The venue itself looked pretty average, but it was the incompetent staff and management that turned me off this place forever!

7  Thank Trillian D

Reviewed March 8, 2013

For those who enjoy a day shopping and dont often get the opportunity to shop, make sure Harbour Town is on your 'to do' list. I would suggest you get there early and make a day of it. Lots of shops for all ages and sizes, lots of bargains, plenty of places to sit for a rest, eat and drink. Toilets are clean too!

Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

rudest, laziest staff i have ever come across. the place was near deserted and its no wonder. the place has a terrible atmosphere. never again i am so disgusted with the two staff who were working

5  Thank camera12
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The name hasnt changed as a previous person reviewed, in fact Wonderland fun park is down stairs next to the wheel, now to the review, very poor service from the front counter, in fact when we turned up there was no one behind the counter for at least 10 mins we were just about to leave when a guy turned up. its expensive and your money doesnt seem to last long at all.

2  Thank james b
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I gave both my boys $10.00 each to spend, we went to the groove train across the way for a drink, within 5 mins the boys were back telling us they spent the money w had given then. talk about expensive a those rates the place must be pulling in over two hundred dollars an hour. we wont be going back too rich for us.

2  Thank grossi_roma