“do not visit this place”

TunzaFun Harbour Town Docklands
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

rudest, laziest staff i have ever come across. the place was near deserted and its no wonder. the place has a terrible atmosphere. never again i am so disgusted with the two staff who were working

5  Thank camera12

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The name hasnt changed as a previous person reviewed, in fact Wonderland fun park is down stairs next to the wheel, now to the review, very poor service from the front counter, in fact when we turned up there was no one behind the counter for at least 10 mins we were just about to leave when a guy turned up. its expensive and your money doesnt seem to last long at all.

2  Thank james b
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I gave both my boys $10.00 each to spend, we went to the groove train across the way for a drink, within 5 mins the boys were back telling us they spent the money w had given then. talk about expensive a those rates the place must be pulling in over two hundred dollars an hour. we wont be going back too rich for us.

2  Thank grossi_roma
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Went to Yunzafun at 5.30 today. Took several minutesto finally get served (was not busy) and bought a card for unlimited use for half an hour. After playing one game for about 3 minutes, the card did not work. The sales assistant apologised as she had put only $9 credit and asked the manager to help. He flatly refused, then said the best he could do was for me to come back romorrow (which i couldnt). He then implied i had already used it and should be happy that I used 9 dollars worth and he was closing the shop (it was only 5.45 and should close at 6) so I had to leave.

I got half my money back after kicking up a stink and he asked that i never come back again (as if I would). This place does not deserve any businesss as long as the same management remains.

9  Thank BotanyBayBunyip
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Docklands area in Melbourne was promoted in a number of travel guides and publicity materials. Located conveniently in the CBD and could be reached by City Circle Tram and free shuttle bus, my family of four went there immediately when we arrived at Melbourne. While we could take some good pictures in the New Pier and the Dockland Park, our overall impression was that such area was not yet fully developed. We did not find much visitors there and we found that most of the restaurants were not operating even during lunch time. Moreover, there were not sufficient attractions to keep you stay longer. Nevertheless, we had lunch at a bar there and the food and services of that bar had dimished our disappointment about this area.

1  Thank Orlando C