Miami Hotel Melbourne
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$125
$92
Radisson
The Westin Melbourne(Melbourne)
$188
$181
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$177
$103
  • Room Service
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$186
$156
Hotel Windsor
$275
$208
$141
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$94
$87
Agoda.com
$200
$195
$251
$143
  • Restaurant
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$180
$142
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewserrol streetcommunal kitchenshaving creamno liftvictoria marketbudget hoteltram stophand soapminute walklaundry roombody lotionmini fridgefree tram zonefamily roomair condouble roombeds were comfortable
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Close to trams the Skybus drops off and will do pick ups which the reception will book for you.
Simple basic rooms but if you are busy all day and just need a quiet place to rest at night this is perfect. There are a range of resturants and food shops nearby.

Staff have always been friendly and helpful including the middle of the night when my flight was altered and I suddenly had to organise to get to the airport. The lady on reception even made me a cup of tea, rang the Skybus and booked me a taxi to get me to the station to catch a Skybus so I got to the airport on time, while I stressed out getting ready.

I have stayed here a total of three times and each time the service has been the same.

Room Tip: I have been on the ground floor and 2nd floor and all are the same.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We chose based on Trip Advisor ratings and were very happy. The rooms were neat and tidy, the staff helpful and the location very conveniently close to shops, restaurants and a tram stop. They even gave us free coffee vouchers and free Internet vouchers.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We booked a Superior Queen room for 4 nights in March. The hotel was chosen partly on reviews from this site and also the location/cost. I am pleased to report that we were not disappointed.
The check-in was quick and simple, the hotel staff friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
The room was clean and tidy with a large bed, TV, drinks facilities and a small-ish walk in wardrobe.
The bathroom was also very clean and had good supplies of towels, hand wash, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
Victoria Market is only a 10minute stroll away and the central station a further 15minute stroll; however the trams are regular and simple to use with a stop very near to the hotel.
All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel and should our travels take us to Melbourne again, I will be booking The Miami.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KevinA_KateW
SomersKel, General Manager at Miami Hotel Melbourne, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback.
While we don't suit everyone, we do try our best to keep the property clean and tidy.
We offer our value for money product with pride, and are blessed to have a senstational front office team and a housekeeping department who work tirelessly to keep our standards high.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Hope it's soon.
Kelly S

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stay, most things are walking distance and the staff were friendly and helpful. I liked how thay had a room to hold your bags while you waited to check in and also when you checked out. I like the free coffee cards although we didn't use them. I would stay here again. Overall it was great.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Sarah B

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay, hopefully that means we will see you again.
I'm disappointed you didn't get to use your coffee cards, our coffee, which is made by Sensory Lab is sensational....
Hopefully you can try it when next you visit.
Thanks
Kelly S

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed here as it was the best priced room in Melbourne during the time we booked. Room was very standard but big and comfy and was really clean. There was also a kitchen which was a bonus, as we were travelling it was nice to save money by buying food and making it ourselves, and there was shops very nearby. Wi-Fi was available but very expensive for short amount of time, the library over the road is free and the cafe's will give a code also. Staff were always helpful and good at giving direction. The only downside with this hotel was how far it was to walk to the city centre of Melbourne (CBD). The walk is a simple one, but a bit of a pain when we walked to and from each day. There are trams into the city from there, but they work out expensive unless you are making lots of journeys. So I only did long journeys on them to such as St. Kilda.

Room Tip: Certain levels have things such as Kitchens and other attributes, pick one that suits you. Otherwise get nearest the lower floor for less stairs walking.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
You will be happy to know that we now have a daily FREE WiFi option.
It's valid for 24 hours and has a 250mb download. You get a new one every 24 hours.
We have also dropped our rates by 50% and made the download limits higher on the paid options.
We hope to see you again.