“Great space and service... Food was just OK.”
Review of Senoritas - CLOSED

Senoritas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I am a bit of a Mexican food snob and this was just ok.
I ate everything I ordered but nothing was inspired for me.
The service and space was very good.
I would maybe give another try but not anytime soon.

There are newer reviews for Senoritas

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed our dining experience at Senoritas. Loved the decor but agree with other reviewers that it is sometimes difficult to hear your dining partner with everyone chatting. Food was great. We enjoy tapas, sharing like plates and Senoritas did not disappoint. Each serve came with 2 pieces. The soft shell tacos were delicious. We sampled the slow roasted pork, fish taco, guacamale with corn chips (spicey by Australian standards but enjoyable) and Morten Bay Bugs (again, spicey but delicious). Classic Margarita started the night well and tried a Mexican beer - Pacifica - nice and light (like a Corona) - fantastic with spicy food. 4 dishes to share was more than sufficient for us. An enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We went to Senoritas with a big group of friends. I ordered soft tacos thinking I'd be getting a nice fulfilling meal. What arrived on my plate was a joke. 3 soft tacos smaller than the size of my palm. Oh and this dish cost me 30 Australian dollars. Since when was Mexican gourmet?! Needless to say I was still hungry but refused to get ripped off furthermore. Decoration and atmosphere is really nice, I admit. It was also too loud to have a conversation. By the end of our seating period I was hungry and my throat was throbbing from trying to have a conversation. I don't recommend going to this "Mexican" restaurant.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Absolutely brilliant dinner here. Food was great and the atmosphere just as good. The staff were fabulous and we went with their recommendation for one of our dishes and they were spot on. Would highly recommend this delightful restaurant.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant food, brilliant service, brilliant margaritas, brilliant ambience! Who could ask for more? One of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to in the Southern Hemisphere. Definitely coming back for more tortillas, dips & lips smacking dishes!