“Brad smith”

Book In Advance
More Info
$103.50*
and up
Yarra Valley Winery Tour from Melbourne Including Lunch and Yarra Valley...
Ranked #9 of 100 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We will take you to gorgeous Yarra Valley Wineries and Vineyards with expansive views as well as intimate boutique wineries where you can enjoy a delicious wine pairing and conversations with experienced sommeliers. Join-In Yarra Valley Wine Tours provide a social and light-hearted way to enjoy the best the Valley has to offer. Enjoy wine tastings at four wineries, an a la carte lunch and a visit to the famous Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Our Private Yarra Valley Wine Tours give you a dedicated tour guide in your own private vehicle. You may choose which wineries, breweries and distilleries you wish to visit or we can help you plan a tour based on your preferences.
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Great day!!! Awesome host/driver highly recommend!! Great wine and cider. My wife and I had a great day in the yarra vally!

All reviews
"boutique wineries"
in 5 reviews
"great wine tour"

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

First of all, I am not a wine expert, I don't know how it was made nor its type. I am not a wine enthusiasts. But I know my kind of wine and appreciate its taste. My parents, know nothing about wine and not a drinker. But we enjoy the trip with paul.

He is fun!
Knowledgeable, he shows of his knowledge and explains the hard part before we drink. After the first sip, he become the lovely laugh companion.

The first stop is chandon, owned by LV this is the traditional sparkling wine maker. Second stop is where we eat oakridge, which is extra delicious. Their cappuccino is freaking delicious. The third is where I try my first cider. The fourth is some family winery.

We all having fun going off the bus.

On the plus side, I get dropped of at where I stay, crown. Because He said he is going that way.

This trip is good even if you know nothing about wine nor enjoy wine much like my parents do. My parents enjoy taking picture and yarra valley itself is beautiful and worth the trip.

Great trip
Great food
Great paul

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had an absolutely fantastic day. Paul, our guide for the day, knew all the relevant stuff and made sure we had a day we will never forget. On top of that, he has a greate voice! You'll hear in the bus:) can definitely recommend the tour.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

After seeing positive feedback about this tour we decided to give it a go and were not disappointed! Paul, the owner and tour guide was great and provided plenty of knowledge about thr Yarra valley wine area. Plenty of great wine tasting at picture perfect locations. Being a small group there isn't any waiting for people at departure time and it makes for easy, friendly conversation throughout the day. A must do for wine lovers!!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 17, 2014

With a limit of 20 guests and a small van....our guide & owner of the business was able to address each guest by name and country of origin. Paul was very informative and engaging. While actually doing the wine-tasting and lunch, Paul had a very low profile. That allowed all the guests to get acquainted with each other as well as with the staff at the different wineries. Each winery had it's only personality and all were quite beautiful. Lunch at the Oakridge Winery was delightful. Wine and food has a wonderful ability to bring people from all over the world together and leave as friends!