“A great advert for tourism in Melborne”

Winebus Winery Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$104.69*
and up
Yarra Valley Winery Tour from Melbourne Including Lunch and Yarra Valley...
Ranked #13 of 90 Food & Drink in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The moment you step on a Winebus(R) tour you'll know you're in for a good time. We're not wine snobs and we're not into cross-country cruisin' and boozin'. We guarantee a relaxed day of sampling the magnificent wines of the Yarra Valley. We know where the vintages are. Your Winebus(R) tour guide won't bore you to tears with statistics, but they will share their knowledge of wine, especially the cool climate wines of Australia's Yarra Valley. You'll be visiting four wineries and enjoy a superb restaurant gourmet lunch. Chocolate tastings at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie. Your tour guide will take you on a winery tour of Domaine Chandon, showing you how the bubbles get inside a bottle of bubbly.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“A great advert for tourism in Melborne”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

A number of Wine tours exist in the Melbourne area; but there is only one Winebus Winery Tours. I researched the various tours and having read Paul's no nonsense description of his tours I opted for his tour. I am so glad I did, because it was exactly as it 'says on the label'. But more to the point Paul ensures a wonderful day visiting Wineries in the Yarra Valley. Good wines complimented by a superb Gourmet lunch and a host who clearly has a great understanding of the wine Industry. He shares that knowledge in an easy going manner and in every day language. In short a CLASS ACT. I have just returned to Scotland after a 3 week holiday in Australia and for any other travellers in Melbourne this i would recommend as a must do.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Chose to do a winery tour with Winebus after reading the reviews on trip advisor and am so glad I did! Overall, the day was a great success - from the small group to our funny tour guide (Paul, you made the day), great food and stellar wines and ciders. No complaints whatsoever and I will definitely be doing this again some time!

Visited April 2014
Winter Park, Florida
“Put this at the top of your list!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had a free day in Melbourne before our tour started, so reviewed our options on Tripadvisor and saw this as the #1 thing to do so booked it immediately. Paul was our guide and the entire day was fun, informative and delicious! Additionally, I left my jacket on the bus and texted Paul who immediately texted back and even went so far as to ship it to my next destination the following morning. When I arrived in Cairns, it was in my room waiting for me. That was awesome! Thanks, Paul!

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't think twice, book it!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Easy-going Paul gave us a golden tour of the Yarra. Relaxed, informative and the right amount of boozy, I'd highly recommend this small, boutique tour.

It's clear that Paul has great relationships with the wine makers- the tastings are great, lunch superb (def get the chips too!), and it's so relaxing getting ferried about.

Good value - expect to buy a few treats along the way. Zero pressure to, but hard to resist!

Thanks Paul for a great day out :)

Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing trip! ”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We were visiting all the way from the USA and Paul went out of his way to accommodate us the entire trip. He was quite informative, very colorful, and humorous as well. My favorite sister in law had heard great things about the yarra valley chocolatier and, despite its lack of presence on the daily itinerary, Paul happily accepted our request to visit this lovely destination.

I would highly recommend his bus if you're into great vines, a relaxing time, and wonderful grape wines. Paul's the man!