“Haighs and Hopetoun - a pair made in heaven”

Haigh's Chocolates Collins Street
Ranked #15 of 131 Shopping in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Our first store to open in Melbourne back in the 1960s, 26 Collins Street is located at the top end of town otherwise known as ‘The Paris End’. The store has a design element of a Paris boutique and is very popular with corporate Melbourne. Our team often provide chocolates to nearby 5-star hotels including the famous Windsor, and also to the parliamentarians from just around the corner in Spring Street.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The Block Arcade off Collins Street in Melbourne houses not only glorious Victorian architecture but two of my favourite shops. Haigh's Chocolates , an Adelaide instiution, sell their range of delectable chocolates here. Must tries include the world's best (in my humble opinion) chocolate frogs, violet creams and rocky-road ( seasonal - cool months only). The other site in the Arcade is the Hopetoun Tearooms for lunch or afternoon tea - just look at the cake display in the window to see why I love it. ENJOY!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The prices it Haigh's are a little high and the quality of the chocolate I believe is average however a favourite of mine are the Berry Choc balls. Packaging and layout of the store is very nice and I like how when you make a purchase, they offer you a sample of one of their products, nice touch.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a chocolate shop like no other. The variety is amazing and the chocolate is sooo good. This was our first visit to a Haighs shop. We purchased a few items for ourselves to try one day and then went back and picked up a whole lot of gifts for friends. Needless to say our friends were impressed and ended up visiting a Haigh's shop themselves.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I don't eat any other chocolate than Haighs. The store is amazing, so many product lines, really friendly staff, handy shopping baskets, free chocolate samples. With every purchase you are treated like a real customer, they even offer to wrap purchases for travelling.

A must do, for all, not just the chic lovers

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I'm not a chocolate fanatic as many others who come here but I do appreciate the quality.
I love the Block Arcade and this is a major attraction in my favourite arcade.
The atmosphere here and quality are wonderful.