“Excellent experience”

Crown Towers Melbourne
Ranked #1 of 160 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Have wanted to stay here for so long and finally got the opportunity to.
We had to pay $50 AUD for parking for 24 hours and the staff took our bags straight from the car up to the room. It was very convenient.
The room itself was a bit smaller than I expected, however the bathroom was massive. Really loved it. Was great having a bath with the TV directly in front of us.
Service was great. Was so surprised to have a knock at the door and a staff member standing there with some warm towels and chocolates for us. I certainly wasn't expecting that.
Would love to stay here again.
Breakfast at the Conservatory is a must, even for $40 AUD.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cats070911
There are newer reviews for Crown Towers Melbourne

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We (2a & 2c) stayed at Crown Towers as a birthday treat and what a treat it was... Check in was quick and easy. The staff were friendly and everything was done with a smile. The room was spacious and the bathroom was stunning. Enjoyed watching tv while soaking in the bath. Looking forward to another stay.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sammit73
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have lost count how many times I have stayed at Crown Towers.
Crown should be on the only choice for travellers looking for a true 5 star experience. Unlike other 5 star hotels in Australia you can expect the following, even in a standard room;
- Turn down service
- Full set of mens and ladies bathroom amenities
- Large bathroom withe separate bath/shower and toilet.
- Walk-in closet
- Large work desk
- Quality linen

I ordered room service for dinner and it arrived on time and was hot and delicious.
I also decided to make use of the vitality pool at Crown Spa ($65). If you are looking for privacy and a quite calming space I would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Above level 15 and facing towards Flinders Street Station
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Geoff M
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This hotel was a sheer pleasure to stay in. I loved Melbourne, the restaurants, the city life and the art galleries, and staying at the Crown was just another pleasure to make my visit to Melbourne just perfect. I will definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in this wonderful city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Back again - it has been about 6 months since my last visit and i was not disappointed, stayed in 1205 which had a nice view of the river. I just love the walk in robe area - plenty of room for all your luggage so you are not tripping over in your room. I had great service from the moment I pulled up to the moment I left. Was here on business for a few nights and just love this hotel. The king bed was very comfortable as was the pillows. Just wish I had time to sleep in and enjoy ! Look forward to my next trip later in the year.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank GCPurple
Reviewed March 31, 2014

All the staff were friendly,professional and helpful. We were married in the deluxe villa a few days ago and we had a gorgeous view, beautiful ambiance and the most comfortable room and bed. We enjoyed every minute in our room, ordering in room dining so we didn't need to leave. It arrived at the time we requested and was excellent quality. I would recommend the villa to all wanting something extra special.

Room Tip: Rooms with river views also have views of the 'gas flames' that go off each hour. The Deluxe...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We recently chose Crown for a special birthday treat and were certainly not disappointed.
The Crystal Club is well worth paying a little more for, having valet parking, buffet breakfast and private check -in (3rd Floor) included. Rooms are luxurious with the finest attention to detail, ensuring an unforgettable stay.
I give due credit to the management and their team in providing outstanding excellence and would highly recommend.
The only problem is we didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple