Crown Towers Melbourne
$181
$176
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$93
Radisson
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$157
Hotel Windsor
  • Restaurant
Alto Hotel on Bourke(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$210
$147
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$189
Agoda.com
$200
$196
  • Pool
Treasury On Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$182
$143
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
2,562 results
All reviewscrystal clubpremier suitespice templepure luxuryyarra rivertennis courtswalk in wardroberoom serviceturn down servicevalet parkingworth every centluxury hotelbottle of champagnepool and gymbuffet breakfastcity viewstandard room
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Have stayed in many high end five star hotels and Crown Towers was by far the best than any other in Australia.

Yes it's a casino hotel - but it doesn't matter. Great suite amazing views and an outstanding experience with prompt and professional service.

Didn't want to leave!!

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank ABG1983
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Crown Towers as part of a package deal we booked for The Australian Grand Prix. The hotel is decorated beautifully, the lobby is very large and busy. The whole location is very convenient as there are plenty of restaurants, shops and the casino all right there. We had no problems at check in and went to our room right away. We stayed in 512, a Studio Room which was really nice and spacious. All the amenities were up to date and modern. The bed was comfortable, the shower was also very nice, good water pressure. Turn down service is offered which is nice. We ate breakfast at The Conservatory buffet, it was expensive but very good. Probably one of the best buffets we went to on our month long trip!

We did experience one major issue with this hotel. It is impossible to get a cab. It could have been bad at the time due to the Grand Prix but the wait time was unreal and totally not what you expect from a 5 star hotel. We missed our train because we could not get a cab ride and had to drag our luggage to the station and didn't make it. The hotel told us we should have better prepared ourselves for our trip. The train station is less than a 5 min ride and we allowed ourselves an hour and half. We waited for a cab for over 30 min and decided the only thing we could do is make a run for it. I don't know if the city of Melbourne has issues with their cab services but I've never had these problems in other cities. We also had 2 cab drivers refuse to take us to our destination!

Overall our stay was pretty pleasant but I would either have your own transportation or use the metro!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Whole experience excellent. Plenty of restaurants in precinct -10 to 15 minute walk cbd. Gym facilities and pool all great. Service from all staff consistent and brilliant- which makes a difference for australia. Silks restaurant amazing

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Our 2nd stay at the wonderful Crown Towers. Fabulous Studio room, spacious, comfortable and it was luxury. The staff from the reservations to the housekeeping were fantastic, extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was divine as was so comfortable and spacious. Love it.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a little space in your room then book the studio room, it was lovely.Great views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed at the Crown Towers Hotel during a business trip to Melbourne. From the moment I walked in until I departed, the experience was outstanding. This is not a description I give hotels normally as I am a bit of a critic. The service, the room, the amenities, staff, etc. was top notch. I had club level access and the service and food was outstanding. For those that enjoy working out, the gym and the pool area are incredible. The pool alone looks like a resort area. There is just about every type of workout equipment you could desire. The hotel is part of a Crown entertainment complex which includes shopping and a casino. Absolutely well worth the stay. When I bring my family to Australia, I will be returning to the Crown.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business