Crown Towers Melbourne
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Clarion Suites Gateway(Melbourne)
  • Restaurant
Oaks WRAP on Southbank(Melbourne)
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
2,582 results
All reviewscrystal clubpremier suitespice templeyarra riverpure luxurytennis courtswalk in wardroberoom serviceturn down servicevalet parkingworth every centluxury hotelbottle of champagnepool and gymbuffet breakfaststandard roomcity view
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in room 2020. The rooms were modern clean spacious. Best bed I have ever slept in. Recommend Crown. The
Standard rooms are well above my expectations. TV in bath area. Back few times will be back again.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Not only the best hotel in Melbourne but possibly the best in Australia. The rooms are elegant and beautiful, the bathrooms are huge, the views of Melbourne are breathtaking and the facilities of Crown Casino and Crown Towers are like no other.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We have stayed a few times at the Crown Towers and have always been really impressed . This time my wife and I booked a suite and were not dissapointed . The rooms are large and Luxurious and have fantastic veiws over the city of Melbourne. The pool area is second to none and the Spa though very expensive is great . What you cant beat though is the location. Some of the best restrauants right on your door step and everything is so easy to get to and once you have spent the day in Melbourne you feel like you are returning to your own little luxury oasis . I love this place .

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The whole experience from check-in, staff, room, room service, amenities, restaurants, day spa to check out and valet parking is exceptional.. I would highly recommend and go back for another stay any day.. The casino has so much else to offer that you need more than one night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed here with my partner at the time for 3 nights (over the weekend).

The staff at the front desk did take a while to get us checked in, considering there was a line and waited around 10-15 minutes until it was my turn (didn't bug me though). Valet parking also took a while. Had my car parked for a while until someone approached us. They had also said WiFi was available, but for the life of me, I could never figure it out!

Once at our room, we were greeted with an amazing window view of Yarra River. The room was very clean and presentable. The bathroom was spacious and pristine clean. The wardrobe was a small walk in wardrobe providing us with a safe to lock our valuables. The bed was nice and clean and was very comfortable to sleep on.

The location was ideal for tourist. It provided great food just walking distance away. Cafes, restaurants downstairs and more along Southbank. You also had the option of riding the restaurant river boat. You'll also find shopping downstairs, a gaming complex (Galactic Circus) and also a movie theatre.

If you're travelling with the family and children, just over the bridge is the Melbourne Aquarium, which I saw a lot of children enjoy. (And some grown ups). There's also the option of walking along Southbank and seeing Federation Square, Flinders Street, Swanston Street. There's many things to do! For tourists, you can walk around or take a train ride from Flinders Street Station.

I absolutely loved the view at night. The night life was great. There's still many people around during the weekends (a majority of them clubbers), but the rest of the time it was great. The night view from my hotel window was captivating. And watching the fire display every hour during the night was great!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple