Quest on Bourke
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$133
$127
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$145
$116
  • Restaurant
Oaks On William(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$126
$104
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$99
$73
  • Free Internet
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$168
$97
  • Restaurant
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$101
$95
  • Room Service
$239
$189
$190
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Art Series - The Larwill Studio(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$129
$108
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
All reviewsgreat locationtram stopspa bathbedroom apartmenta bit tiredkitchen facilitieswasher dryercentral locationwould stay againbusiness tripliving areaair conditioningstayed for nightsreception staffcar parkinggood sizethe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We stayed at Quest on Bourke for the weekend, total waste of money! We stayed on the 6th floor, the carpets were filthy! the bathroom was filthy and the kitchen cooker had grease all over it! the grout in the tiles was very grubby and I would go as far to say I would not even sit in the bath which had a shower over it. for the $550.00 I paid for the two night I was very disappointing! The bed was comfortable and the staff were excellent and very friendly I will never stay in a Quest apartment again! total waste of money even for the fantastic location. Much better value at the Citadines about two or three doors up the road!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Georgie B
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My husband, friends and myself stayed here over the long weekend whilst we were down to see Wicked... this place was so close to everything and had everything we could have needed. The close proximity to everything meant we could explore on foot, and if we wanted, the tram line, or taxi rank was right outside the front door. It also had the biggest spa bath I have ever seen in a motel. Despite being in the city, at night, we couldn't hear a thing from the street noise. The bed was comfy, everything was clean and tidy.

The only downside we could find was that the apartment was a little outdated and could use a renovation. It would have had a nice view if the windows had been cleaned. But then again, if it had been too nice, the price would have been a lot higher, so you really do get what you pay for. All staff, including room attendants were friendly and helpful. Can't fault much really. Very happy we stayed here, and will be staying here again next time we head that way.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank corgan00
VW25, General Manager at Quest on Bourke, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at Quest on Bourke, we sincerely appreciate it. We are very happy to advise that the windows at the property were cleaned earlier this week so just after your stay! Thank you once again for your feedback we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I were recently staying here for 5 nights. We found it excellent the staff were very friendly, helpful and professional. We stayed on the 6th floor, no noise with the windows closed. although I kept the windows open mainly for fresh air and to hear the trams etc. clanging past.
Very spacious unit although showing its age slightly l it was kept very clean. Beds comfortable and I am very fussy about pillows and they suited me very well.
Restaurants almost outside the door, China town and many others to choose from . So close to shopping, Bourke street Mall easy walking distance.
Although this was a business trip for my husband I am organising a girls few days visit to Melbourne to do some shopping. We will definitely stay there.
Crabtree

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Crabby70
VW25, General Manager at Quest on Bourke, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate the time you took to complete the feedback on your recent stay with us. We hope to see you again soon and are happy to assist with map/addresses and information on how to enjoy Melbourne. Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Have stayed here often due to location, easy to get to the hospital for appointments. The pillows are terrible this time i noticed the carpets were not clean. Also the bathrooms needed a good scrub. The front rooms facing Bourke street are very noisy, So request a room at the back.Dont expect much this is really just for location, you do have kitchen facilities and your own laundry , Two couples are accommodated well, I have always found the staff friendly

Room Tip: the back rooms are not as noisy
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback. We have a steam cleaning schedule in place at the property to ensure that we are tip top clean, we are also continually working on our bathrooms, the cleanliness and tiles and grouting etc. Please next time take a moment to liaise with us in person and perhaps we can have any issues dealt with at the time as I believe all of your other requests such as 2 bathrooms/quiet/ assistance for your guests were all attended to. Your preference for 2 bathrooms cannot be accommodated in a 2 bedroom executive apartment at the rear of the building however, we could try and secure a higher floor for you. I have noted all of this in your guest history. Thank you again.

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are tired and depressing with stains all over the carpet. They have a few DVDs to rent but charge $6 for one, which is ridiculous - are we paying guests or not? Staff are not that well trained! Very average place and would not recommend to anyone.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Colin R

Thank you for your feeback, I am sorry that you did not give is the opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable during your time with us. I am very surpised in regard to your comments in regard to the staff and if you would like to follow up with me personally please feel free to email at the property questonbourke@questapartments.com.au thank you.