We stayed overnight in a 2 bedroom apartment and it was lovely. The rooms were really spacious, clean and stylish, and overlooked Etihad Stadium, which was where we were attending a concert. It only took seconds to walk to the main gate! We didn't have to worry about transport or anything! It's amazing how quiet the rooms were though. We didn't hear any noise from the venue at all! When we first arrived (8.00am), the lovely reception staff looked after our bags for us, so we didn't have to drag them around town. The reception staff were really friendly and welcoming, and seemed honestly pleased that we were staying there. We had the best time, and the Quest - Docklands is now the only place I would stay when in Melbourne. I have already recommend your hotel to family and friends! Thanks again for making our trip wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest on Bourke features 61 spacious one and two bedroom apartments. With great features such as a fantastic welcoming team, 24 hour reception and a health club on the lower ground floor - the best location in Melbourne for shopping, dining, theatre or just exploring this great city. Why not consider Quest on Bourke for your next business or leisure trip to Melbourne? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quest on Bourke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest On Bourke Melbourne
- Apartment Melbourne Quest
- Quest On Bourke Hotel Melbourne