Stayed at this hotel for one night to attend a game of football at the MCG. The location was excellent and we got a great deal on Wotif which included an upgrade to a one bedroom apartment. We were on the top floor with views of Rod Laver Arena, MCG and the City - very nice. Breakfast in the restaurant was plentiful. The only complaint we had was the noise from the trains that went late into the night then started early the next morning - no good for light sleepers. Good value for what we wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra on Jolimont Melbourne offers the ultimate in flexibility in a CBD hotel with studio and one bedroom apartments that can interconnect to provide comfortable two bedroom accommodation. Services include 24-hour reception, room service, babysitting, daily room servicing and foreign currency exchange, outdoor heated swimming pool, fully equipped gymnasium and and on-site restaurant. Mantra on Jolimont is located close to some of the city's major sporting, entertainment and tourist attractions, The MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Park and the Fitzroy Gardens are on the hotel's doorstep while Federation Square, National Art Gallery, World Trade Centre and Crown Casino are also within easy reach. **Extremely limited car parking is available on site at Mantra on Jolimont at a cost of $25 per vehicle, per day. Your car may be moved to an off-site location when parking with us. Alternative self-parking options are available within a 10 minute walk from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra on Jolimont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra On Jolimont Hotel Melbourne
- Mantra On Jolimont East Melbourne