This is what we submitted in our review to Albert Heights:
1. We had a couple of "under 4s" with us - this place is definitely NOT child/family safe (unprotected stairs everywhere) let alone providing wheel chair access.
2. Apartments are not "family oriented" - if we were without our kids, it would still only be average at best, assuming we used it to sleep and nothing else.
3. Strong features are the high quality and assistance of the front desk staff and proximity to CBD.
4. We do not consider that we got value for money despite this being Grand Prix week. $AUS335 per night was over the top versus the facilities we could have got much closer to the circuit and other attractions.
5. We must conclude that the photos on the website do not reflect reality. We made our decision to stay here largely based on these and whilst we understand that the "marketing department" have a job to do, this bordered on illegal 'bait advertising'.
6. In summary, we were disappointed. We had friends staying in St Kilda that had much better facilities for less money. Our advice - retain your front desk staff and if complete refurbishment is not an option, reduce your event-driven pricing and make a decision on whether you want to chase families or adults (the current setup does not cater for both)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albert Heights Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albert Heights Executive Apartments Hotel Melbourne