The Como Melbourne - MGallery by Sofitel
Novotel Melbourne on Collins(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$134
$124
$137
$88
ibis
  • Bar/Lounge
Pan Pacific Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$201
$125
Hotels.com
$126
$117
  • Room Service
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Free Internet
The Hotel Windsor(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$158
Agoda.com
$83
$79
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Art Series - The Blackman(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$170
$127
$240
$145
Hotels.com
$230
$185
1,071 results
All reviewssouth yarrachapel streetrubber duckspa suiteone bedroom suitedeep bathaccor membergreat shoppingtoorak roadroom servicestar hotelcafes and restaurantsbeautiful roommodern hotelan upgradedining tablevalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2011

A very slick and well-run hotel right in the centre of the South Yarra restaurant and cafe strip. The staff were largely extremely helpful and professional (except for the barman on the first night who was grumpy). The room was a good size, well-equipped and clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Two minor quibbles. Room-service food was left in the corridors for hours and the handrail for the step into our shower was dangeruously wobbly and wasn't fixed during our stay. Overall, though, a very positive experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2011

The room we had was extremely spacious and well designed. I loved the bigTV on the swivel so you could watch in bed or on the lounge. The big marble bathroom with spa bath was lovely.

I still have my little white como duck ..........nice touch

The staff are exceptional, very friendly and knowledgeable

Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2011

We had a fantastic stay, the location is awesome, right in the heart of south yarra so shops and resturants were everywhere. it was a little bit hard to find (but, we had just driven 10 hours to get there so we were tired) however once we arrived the service was impecable. The room was impressive as soon as we walked opened the door. it was very spacious very new and clean. the bathroom was huge too and the bath tub was WOW!. there was even a comlementary rubber duck The bed broke while we were there :-) so the the wonderful staff upgraded us to their penthouse, which was 2 story, spiral staircase, full size spa and grand piano of course. we nicknamed it the Charlie sheen suite. overall, can't reccomend his hotel enough, it's where we will be next time we are in Melbourne.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2010

Dirty room,dirty soiled doona room service asked why i looked in it,desk not friendly staff,complaints never been fixed

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank kathyminnitidavis
Reviewed December 12, 2010

My room was clean and the bed was so comfortable I could have died happy there... the bathroom had ample space... it was just a really pleasant stay. The staff are excellent... I attended and helped co-ordinate a function there and the staff were really wonderful and helpful... I have no complaints. South Yarra is a great central place from which to enjoy Melbourne...I didn't pay for the room so that may have affected my opinion somewhat, I think the room was upwards of $400 per night but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I previously worked in the Como Centre (the building attached) and I really love this location.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple