While thwir mother worked we hosted our grand nephew (9) and and grand niece (7) in a 2 bedroom Quest Southbank apartment. While the decor and fittings are not ultra luxurious, the apartment is generous in size and in a quiet central location. We took the children to the National Gallery of Victoria and Federation Square as well as shopping in the central city - an easy walk from the Quest. The staff were friendly and helpful so no complaints there.
The apartment was well appointed with good kitchen and laundry facilities. It also had two bathrooms which is plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything is at your doorstep - only moments from Southbank Promenade and its famous Restaurants, The Arts Centre, Melbourne Exhibition Centre, Crown Casino and Melbourne’s CBD, Quest Southbank provides 4.5 star spacious and modern apartments in a quiet location for you to relax and enjoy after your busy day.Our prime location provides easy access to public transport - Trains & trams, City Link tollway as well as the MCG, Tennis Centre and Federation Square. Broadband internet access (cable & wireless), Digital TV and Foxtel (8 channels) is available in all apartments. Quest Southbank provides our guests a place to work or entertain, space for the family and to relax - all our apartmnets are non smoking.We also offer a range of Executive Apartments - two and three bedroom executive apartments provide more space internally, superior fitout and views over either the City, the Bay or the Scenic Kings Domain gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Quest Southbank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Southbank Melbourne
- Quest Southbank Hotel Melbourne