This hotel/suite was great. It was clean and well appointed. The staff were always helpful, friendly, and courteous. Located at the eastern end of the southbank precinct it offered great walking access to many locations. The only downside is taxi travel (which is nothing to do with the hotel really) as many drivers are not familiar with the hotel. Trips to the cbd, fitzroy gdns etc were tedious as you had to go the long way round. Our room faced east (St Kilda Rd) and found it to be noisy with street cleaners etc early in the morning. The hotels restaurant put on a good breakfast, but the evening meal left a bit to be desired, would recommend giving it a skip and frequent the many excellent restaurants along southbank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne