I organized a night here via their website for my boyfriends birthday. Because it was special I booked a city view apartment. It was beautiful!! Great views and balcony was equipped with furniture. The pool and spa/sauna room was spectacular! Exactly like the pictures. Gym was fully loaded. The room was very clean and spacious. The package came with breakfast. The buffet wasn't very big but did the job. We had dinner in the restaurant also, food was very nice but over priced considering how many other restaurants were so close by. We had a great time, best hotel in Melbourne I've stayed at yet :) I do recommend you book closer to the time by there website because I ended up changing my room for a different package, one which ended up being cheaper with extras! The staff we're friendly and had no trouble changing my package the night before!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne