We stayed here for 3 nights recently with our bub. We had a very late arrival and was happy that check-in was fast and the concierge was quick to put our luggage in the room before we got there.
Room was spacious and clean. Port a cot was made up nicely for bub.
The location was absolutely brilliant for us as a family.
Staff were very helpful.
The rooms were very quiet and we happened to stay a very busy weekend. A lot of commotion outside but you wouldn't know from our room which overlooked the MCG.
The only reason we don't rate it 5/5 are for a few small things. Breakfast was mediocre. Everything there but not cooked the best. Fridge/freezer in the room didn't seem to freeze or keep things very cool. Drawer was broken and wouldn't shut in lounge.
But overall a great place and would definitely stay again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne