For the price, Quay West suites represent excellent value. I had a city view room, which had a balcony and a nice, unobstructed view of the river and city. Great room size - including full self-contained kitchen, good sized lounge room and large bedroom. Both TV's were very small.
Location was very central, 10 mins walk to the Federation Square and also walking distance to Crown Casino. Well location relative to South Bank's restaurants.
Gym was adequate, great pool, spa and sauna facilities.
Highly recommended if you're looking for a centrally located, serviced apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne