I had stayed at Quay West suites a few years ago and was a bit disappointed with the room and service so stayed at the Sebel from then on (which has now closed) On returning to Quay West last week to hopefully find a new "Melbourne home away from home" I was delighted. The staff and room were lovely and the whole experience was faultless. I will happily return and would like to commend the staff for their consistently helpful and responsive professionalism.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne