Spent four nights here recently - unassuming entry & a very simple lobby but highly professional, friendly reception staff.
We had a one bedroom apartment for the four of us (two adults, two kids)...kids slept on the sofa bed in living area.
The room was simple with one bedroom, one bathroom, compact living room with dining table plus kitchen (with washer/dryer). Our view was across a courtyard to other apartments.
Positives of this hotel are:
Location - fabulous! Direct access to Southbank with Southgate Shopping Centre below.
Cleanliness - super clean + housekeeping did a superior job daily
Staff - friendly & professional
Room Service - delicious, fast & well priced
We enjoyed our stay at Quay West - not the most luxurious hotel (if that's what you're seeking, you'll be disappointed) but for a quick getaway in a central location this served us well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne