My now fiancé and I stayed at Quay West for the cricket. I had a feeling an engagement was on the cards but thanks to the friendly, thoughtful staff at Quay West I was still so surprised by the proposal! Firstly we will definitely be back to Quay West!! The location is absolutely perfect for walking to the tennis or the cricket and the tram outside means you don't have to walk to places like Lygon Street if you're feeling lazy. We stayed in a delux suite & I really didn't want to leave!! So spacious, so tidy and so trendy!! The view was also great. But the best memory for me will be how sweet the staff were sourcing roses, chocolates and champagne and then decorating our room while we were out at dinner. They even went the extra mile to re-clean the suite before we returned!! We're so happy so thank you SO MUCH, I will never forget my stay at Quay West!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne