We stayed here for 2 nights, was an excellent hotel with welcoming staff. We arrived early and were informed our room wasn't ready; this was fine with us as we were wanting to head out and walk around the city. The reception staff (Jackie) that greeted us advised that we could store our luggage and that she would call when the room was ready. True to her word we received a call not long after advising our room was ready. When we headed back to the hotel our luggage was waiting for us in our room. The room was very spacious, clean and had everything you would need for a weekend getaway or even a longer stay. The pool, sauna and spa were a welcome delight especially after a long day walking around the city.
We would have no hesitating in staying here again and recommending to anyone wanting to explore Melbourne as the location of the hotel is in walking distance to shopping, restaturants, casino, attractions and much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne