I stayed here with my adult daughter in a one bedroom suite earlier this month. I had not been to Melbourne since 1993 so really had no idea where to book. Having stayed at Quay West and Grand Quay in Sydney I thought this would be a safe option. I wasn't disappointed. We had a lovely room on the 14th floor overlooking the Yarra and the city. Very impressive at night. The reception, bar and restaurant staff couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful. Quay West is still close to the CBD but far enough away to enjoy some peace and quiet. The choice of eateries and bars nearby is mind boggling. The only complaint was from my daughter who said the sofa bed was very uncomfortable. It is a sofa bed after all. I am returning to Melbourne in March next year for 4 nights and will definitely book into Quay West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quay West Suites Melbourne is a 5 star apartment style hotel overlooking the Yarra River. Offering a choice of one, two or three bedroom guest accommodation, the hotel is ideal for business travellers, family holidays or a romantic getaway. Quay West Suites Melbourne provides easy access to the CBD and local attractions such as Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Crown Casino, Southgate Arts & Leisure Precinct, Melbourne Aquarium, fashion boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Newly refurbished mineral salt pool, steam room and gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quay West Suites Melbourne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quay West Suites Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Hotel Melbourne
- Quay West Melbourne