2,268 results
All reviewsarts centrecity roadgreat locationhamer hallbedroom apartmentroad noisebotanical gardenswashing machine and dryersouth bankliving areagood sizeroom servicebuffet breakfastwalking distancecrown casinofull kitchengreat place to stay
Reviewed April 23, 2010

I stayed at the Mantra after being stranded by the volcanic eruption in Iceland. The staff did all they could to make sure I had everything and advised me on where to go and what to do. They made me feel very welcome and I felt totally comfortable in a city I never expected to be in. I cannot score this hotel highly enough if you are looking for a place to stay in Melbourne this is the one.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2010

The Mantra Hotel in Melbourne is about 4 kilometers from Tullamarine Airport.
A shuttle bus operates very conveniently. I have stayed there twice, and both times I have found the Staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms are large, and very clean.
I have not had an evening meal there, but the Breakfast and Lunchtime buffets provide an extensive choice of great food.
There is a well-stocked Bar, and a comfortable lounge area in the lobby.
This is one of the best Hotels I have experienced

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2010

this motel is in such a great location and the staff are always friendly when we visit....the pool and spa are incredible...lovely and clean and value for money

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2010

Stayed due to rave reviews on trip advisor. Upon checking in, found the room small and pokey, perhaps the smallest one bedroom apartment I have stayed in on trips to Melbourne.
Website claims lounge room and dining room, but the room would be much more comfortable without the dining table, which seems to be squeezed into any available space.
Plain bathrooms, and cheap furniture. Included a chest of drawers I would not buy at a second hand sale.
No restaurant or room service on the weekend.
I would not rate this a 4 star apartment. I would rate it barely 3 stars.
Excellent location, however, there are other apartments of better quality in the vicinity.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My husband and i wanted to stay in the city becasue we had a concert on. From the moment we checked in the staff were so accomodating, advising us of the best ways to get to the concert and letting us know all the delightful things that the hotel had to offer. The room was gorgeous, large rooms and a clean kitchen and bathroom, but what we loved best was waking up and going right to the top for a swim and spa. It was just perfect, and i can not wait till my next stay in town, it will definitely be at the Mantra Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple